Named for the beloved former Artistic Director Todd Bolender, who transformed Kansas City Ballet with his artistry and vision, The Bolender Society is Kansas City Ballet’s premiere philanthropic group. Members generously make a monthly gift of $200 or an annual gift of $2,500 or more.
Bolender Society members believe that a great city deserves great art. The dedication of the Bolender Society allows Kansas City Ballet to bring dance of the highest quality, community education for all ages, and excellence in dance training to the entire community.
Giving amount: $2,500-$4,999
Invitation to Open Rehearsal
Backstage Tours upon request
Pre-Sale Ticket Access
Invitation to Bolender Society Events and Trips
Priority Access to upgrade Subscription Tickets
Intermission Reception Suite for subscription performances
Complimentary Dance Speaks Series
Giving amount: $5,000-$9,999
Includes Bronze Level benefits, plus
Invitation to Insights: Exclusive Guest Artist Event
2 Guest Ticket Vouchers upon request
Complimentary Garage Parking at Kauffman Center
Invitation to Annual State of the Ballet Luncheon
Giving amount: $10,000-$24,999
Includes Bronze and Silver Level benefits, plus
- Invitations to Opening Night Parties
- Invitation to Dinner and Dress Rehearsal with Artistic Director Devon Carney
Giving amount: $25,000-$49,999
Includes Bronze, Silver and Gold Level benefits, plus
- Complimentary Valet Parking at Kauffman Center
A gift to the Kansas City Ballet qualifies you as a member of The Tatiana Dokoudovska Legacy Society.
With determination, vision, and grace, Tatiana Dokoudovska founded Kansas City Ballet, becoming the first Artistic Director in 1957. From funding productions out of her own pocket and sewing costumes to teaching dancers how to put on stage make-up, no job was ever too big – or too small. With an exceptional dedication to excellence and a strong work ethic, Miss Tania’s dynamic spirit is the strong foundation that has made Kansas City Ballet a nationally acclaimed professional company.
Miss Tania dedicated her life and resources to create Kansas City Ballet. We honor those who wish to continue her vision by leaving their own legacy as a member of The Tatiana Dokoudovska Legacy Society.
- Invitation to the Annual State of the Ballet Luncheon
- Access to select rehearsals
- Recognition in our publications, including programs, newsletters, and website
- A Kansas City Ballet pin, exclusive for Legacy Society Members
- Concierge Ticketing Support
Kansas City Ballet offers a variety of giving options that best fit your philanthropic and financial needs. Options include:
- Remembering Kansas City Ballet in your Will or Trust
- Naming Kansas City Ballet as a beneficiary of your IRA or other Retirement plan
- Naming Kansas City Ballet as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy